Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G Transceiver Solutions Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
Single mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable The transmission mode of light in optical fiber can be divided into: single-mode fiber and multi-mode fiber. All of Soptos fiber optic cables can be customized to single mode or multi-mode.
SFP 850nm/1310nm/1550nm As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers, sopto offers optical modules with different wave length to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services.
SFP 10/20/40/80/120KM As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers, sopto offers optical modules with different transmission distances to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in...
● Single Mode optic fiber has a small diametral core that allows only one mode of light to propagate. G.652D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2,etc. Belong to Single Mode optic fiber. Multi-mode optic fiber has a large diametral core that allows multiple modes of light to propagate.
● Multi-mode optic fibers are described by their core and cladding diameters. Thus, 62.5/125 µm multi-mode optic fiber has a core size of 62.5 micrometres (µm) and a cladding diameter of 125 µm.
● Multi-mode optic fibers are usually described using a system of classification determined by the ISO 11801 standard — OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 — which is based on the modal bandwidth of the multi-mode fiber. The letters "OM" stand for optical multi-mode.
● Superior to corresponding standards of ITU-T
● Low attenuation and low dispersion
● Accurate geometrical parameters that insures tow splicing toss and high splicing efficiency
● Excellent PMD performance, supporting high-speed and tong repeater spacing Transmission system
all types of cables, including ribbon fiber cable, slotted core cable, standard loose lube cable central-tube optical cable, ADSS, OPGW and indoor tight-buffer cable
Optical Fiber Type
Matched cladding single-mode optical fiber
Zero water peak non-dispersion shifted single-mode optical fiber
Low loss single-mode optical fiber
Bending-loss insensitive single-mode optical fiber
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved