Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G Transceiver Solutions Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
SFP Module On Sale As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers,sopto offers optical modules with different data rate to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services. All optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP, H3C, Linksys etcPart No.DescriptionPriceDetailsSPT-P131G-10D/20D1.25G 1310nm 10/20km DDM SFP$3.85/PCPDFSPT-PB351G-L20D1.25G 1310nm 20km DDM SFP $4.2/PCPDFSPT-PB531G-L20D1.
SFP Transceiver List Sopto provides standardized transceivers Modules and customized transceivers Modules for data-rate of 1-100G network. Types of Dual fiber/ Single fiber and wavelengths of 850nm/ 1310nm/ 1490nm/ 1550nm/ CWDM 1270 - 1610nm/ DWDM wavelengths and transmitting distance from 30m up to 150km can be selected. Digital Diagnostic Function are also available. All optical transceivers Modules are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP etc.
sfp 10g lr 1310nm 10km Module sfp 10g lr is a group of computer networking technologies for transmitting Ethernet frames at a rate of 10 gigabits per second. It was first defined by the IEEE 802.3ae-2002 standard.
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connect
Fiber Optic Patch Cords Fiber patch cords are used to connect one device to another for signal transmission. The fiber jumper is a connector that is installed at both ends for the device; only one end is equipped with a connector, which is a pigtail. Depending on the type of fiber, there are single mode jumpers and multimode jumpers. According to the structure of the connector, it can be divided into FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO, MU, E2000, DIN, and the like.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
● Used for FTTH and ordinary fiber project
● Core to core alignment by PAS technology
● 8 sec splicing time and 30 sec heat time
● 300 X or Y view, 200 X and Y view
● 5 inch digital high-quality LCD screen, observe X and Y view at same time
● Three in one fixture, splicing single fiber, cable indoor and pig tail
● Built in large capacity lithium battery of 200 times splicing and heating
● Small size and light weight, 2.1KG including battery
● Compact & Light weight
● Applied for Fibers, Cables and SOC (splice- on connector)
● Integrated Holder Design
● Fully Automatic, Semi-automatic and Manual Operation
● 7 sec splicing time and 15 sec heat time
● Shockproof, Drop resistance
● Power saving Function
● 4.3 inch Color LCD monitor
● USB&DC interface
● Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption
● 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating.
● 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting length
● 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes
● 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage
● Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture
● Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation
● USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade
● Built-in modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles.
● Optical Assembly
● Opt-Electronics Manufacture
● Optical network construction and repair
● Fiber to the home (FTTH)
● Data center
Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Mini type
Handheld FTTH Fusion Splicer
Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved