Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G Transceiver Solutions Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
Single mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable The transmission mode of light in optical fiber can be divided into: single-mode fiber and multi-mode fiber. All of Soptos fiber optic cables can be customized to single mode or multi-mode.
SFP 850nm/1310nm/1550nm As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers, sopto offers optical modules with different wave length to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services.
SFP 10/20/40/80/120KM As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers, sopto offers optical modules with different transmission distances to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in...
Indoor Fiber Cable
● 1 ~ 72 cores
● bunched or ribbon fiber
● SM (G.652D, G.655, G.657.A1, G.657.A2) and MM (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4) are available;
● LSZH, PVC outer jacket material optional
● High-strength aramid reinforcement with good tensile properties
● Tight-set dry structure for easy construction and maintenance
● Small outer diameter, light weight, flame retardant, easy to peel off, and high flexibility
● Tight sleeve optical fiber, easy to peel;
● The outer jacket is corrosion-resistant, waterproof, flame retardant and environmentally friendly
● 1 ~ 8 cores
● Single-mode fiber is commonly used (G.652D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2)
● Lighter and small diameter, flame retardant, separated easily and excellent softness
● Two parallel FRP or metal reinforcements provide good compression resistance and protect the fiber;
● The cable has the advantages of simple structure, light weight and strong practicability;
● Unique groove design, easy to peel, easy to connect, simplify installation and maintenance;
● Low-smoke, halogen-free flame-retardant polyethylene sheath or flame-retardant PVC sheath for environmental protection.
Sopto will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed to you after you confirm the order
Purchasers are welcome to provide their own courier collect a/c for freight charge incurred. Should no courier collect a/c be available, international shipments are delivered normally through FedEx, DHL, TNT or UPS unless otherwise specified.
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved