Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G Transceiver Solutions Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
Single mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable The transmission mode of light in optical fiber can be divided into: single-mode fiber and multi-mode fiber. All of Soptos fiber optic cables can be customized to single mode or multi-mode.
SFP 850nm/1310nm/1550nm As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers, sopto offers optical modules with different wave length to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services.
SFP 10/20/40/80/120KM As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers, sopto offers optical modules with different transmission distances to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in...
Fiber Cleave and Splice
● Designed for excellent portability
● High Performance
● Versatile Range of Application
● Used for FTTH and ordinary fiber project
● Core to core alignment by PAS technology
● 8 sec splicing time and 30 sec heat time
● 300 X or Y view, 200 X and Y view
● 5 inch digital high-quality LCD screen, observe X and Y view at same time
● Three in one fixture, splicing single fiber, cable indoor and pig tail
● Built in large capacity lithium battery of 200 times splicing and heating
● Small size and light weight, 2.1KG including battery
● Compact & Light weight
● Applied for Fibers, Cables and SOC (splice- on connector)
● Integrated Holder Design
● Fully Automatic, Semi-automatic and Manual Operation
● 7 sec splicing time and 15 sec heat time
● Shockproof, Drop resistance
● Power saving Function
● 4.3 inch Color LCD monitor
● USB&DC interface
● Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption
● 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating.
● 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting length
● 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes
● 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage
● Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture
● Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation
● USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade
● Built-in modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles.
Sopto will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed to you after you confirm the order
Purchasers are welcome to provide their own courier collect a/c for freight charge incurred. Should no courier collect a/c be available, international shipments are delivered normally through FedEx, DHL, TNT or UPS unless otherwise specified.
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved