SPFC-NH-XXM-2/2C Optic Fiber Splice Closure can be applied in the straight line and branch line（one into two, one into three connections of optical cables within the diameter of 22mm(φ), all types and structures, when laid overhead ,in the pipeline, underground or in the well. Meanwhile, it is also applied to the connection of all-plastic city phone cables.
1. All property indexes are in accordance with National YD/T814-2004 Standard.
2. The case body is made from imported high-intensity engineering plastics(ABS) and formed the shape with mould plastics under high pressure. It is in the shape of HALF rectangle, with the advantages of less weight, high mechanical intensity, corrosive-resistance, anti-thunderstruck and long service life.
3. The case body and cable entrance are sealed with adhesive rubber strip(non-vulcanized) and sealed tape. Reliable sealing capability. It can be re-opened and easy to maintain.
4. Unique disposition of 3 different cable loops(φ12.5，φ17，φ20） enables user to choose different outer diameter according to actual conditions, It enhances the reliability of the cable entrance sealed.
5. Overlapping fiber-melting tray and separate insulation earth unit make the disposition of the cores, expanding the capacity and cable-earthen flexible, convenient and safe.
6. Outer metal component and fixing unit are made of stainless steel, so can be repeatedly used in different environments.
Optic Fiber Splice Closure is mainly used in Telecommunication subscriber loop, Fiber to the home (FTTH), LAN/WAN,If you want to know more details, please contact us, Emial：[email protected]
Tags : Optic Fiber Splice Closure, fiber closure
— END —